Leadership giving to the Gardens of Golden Gate Park supports core programs and lifelong learning and engagement while offering special membership experiences
Leadership Circle (formerly Strybing Circle) donors provide leadership and vital support that benefits critical conservation efforts, helps to develop our extraordinary and diverse plant collections, and allows us to offer a rich variety of programs for individuals and families year-round. Your participation offers opportunities to learn about the Gardens’ collections and meet others who share your passion for nature and the environment.
- Connecting with Nature
- Protecting Biodiversity
- Sharing Knowledge
- Igniting Curiosity
Leadership Circle Levels & Benefits
All general member benefits, plus:
- Up to four additional guests admitted for free on each visit.
- Six one-time use guest passes to share with friends and family for general admission to the Gardens or to participate in Member events.
- Invitations to salons and symposia with distinguished experts.
- Recognition on the Donor Wall and in the Annual Report
All of the Protea benefits plus:
- A private guided walk for four guests of the garden of your choice — Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden, or San Francisco Botanical Garden — led by a horticultural expert.
- Invitations to no-host Bay Area garden and park excursions.
All of the Cycad benefits plus:
- A private guided tour of the Garden of your choice and tea at the Japanese Tea Garden for six guests.
All of the Camellia benefits plus:
- Invitation to a lunch with a senior leader at the Gardens of Golden Gate Park.
All of the Rhododendron benefits plus:
- Invitation to a dinner with the Gardens’ CEO and Chair of the Board of Directors.
- Custom-tailored experiences or sponsorship opportunities at the Gardens.
Downloadable Leadership Circle Pledge / Gift Form
Prefer to make a gift from a donor advised fund or foundation, or make a qualified charitable contribution from you IRA, stock, or check?
Donor Disclosure & Recognition
San Francisco Botanical Garden Society is a nonprofit 501c3 organization (tax ID 94-6050168) doing business as the Gardens of Golden Gate Park, to jointly operate the Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden, and San Francisco Botanical Garden in partnership with San Francisco Recreation & Parks. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Because of our public/private partnership agreement, we must post the names of donors who give money, goods or services worth more than $100 in aggregate and disclose any financial interest that the donor has involving San Francisco City government.
Financial interest(s) in the City include: Contract with the City; Grant from City; Lease of Space to or from City; City License, Permit or Entitlement for Use; Pending request for a City Contract, Grant, Lease; License, Permit or Other Entitlement for Use; Other Financial Interest.